"Saving disk space on your composer projects" was a headline for an older entry I made.
I used this project and figured out it has a lot of bugs because of its "outdateness". Thats why I spend some time to create a build script, build a new "compify.phar" and created a pull request to it. Sadly, no response or action has been done by carlos (also no response on any e-mail).
I did the pull request on 28.07.2015, meaning a lot of water is gone down the river since then.
After waiting and waiting, I gave up and simple added my created "compify.phar" in a project called php project maintenance. As given by the name, this project has to goal to easy up maintenance for php projects .
The, currently, best script inside is updateallrepositories which simple tries to find all git repositories from your current working directory. Inside each directory, it is doing some git stuff and also - since today - using compify to clean up the vendor diskspace. If you want to automate that kind of process, feel free to use it and pull some requests if there is something that can be optimized.
The author does not allow comments to this entry