What is it good for?
- Provides OOP style for creating and observing parallel tasks
- Comes with a TaskInterface to easy up implementing own tasks
- Comes with thread, memory and time limit management
- Can be extended by using the build in event dispatcher
- Is shipped with a lot of examples
- Supports POSIX signal handling
How can i use it?
$factory = \Net\Bazzline\Component\ProcessForkManager\ForkManagerFactory(); $manager = $factory->create(); /** @var \Net\Bazzline\Component\ProcessForkManager\TaskInterface $task */ $task = new \My\Task(); $manager->addTask($task); $manager->execute();
How can i install it?
mkdir -p vendor/net_bazzline/php_component_process_fork_manager cd vendor/net_bazzline/php_component_process_fork_manager git clone https://github.com/bazzline/php_component_process_fork_manager
The author does not allow comments to this entry