I've just finished a simple houseskeeping/maintenance script for zabbix if you use mariadb or mysql as database.
You can find it here.
It installs a systemd timer to automatically run
optimize on the two tables
All you have to do is to add your username and passwort to the created file
I wanted to install dolibarr on my arch linux machine.
The first steps are simple and I tried to stick to the official but little outdated aur package.
git clone https://github.com/dolibarr/dolibarr -b 14.0.1 .
choown -R http:http dolibarr
sudo -u http touch dolibarr/htdocs/conf/conf.php
cat > /etc/httpd/conf/extra/httpd-dolibarr.conf <<DELIM
Alias /dolibarr "/usr/share/webapps/dolibarr/htdocs"
Options FollowSymlinks Indexes
Require all granted
# vim: set ft=apache ts=2 sw=2 et:
echo "#dolibar" >> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
echo "Include conf/extra/httpd-dolibarr.conf" >> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
systemctl restart httpd.service
After that, I wanted to open my
http://<hostname>/dolibarr and it worked out quite well. The build in installation routine started and I was able to click to the next page to check the system.
Almost all went well but it took me hours to figure out why the installation routine complained about the
conf.php file. It had the right permissions (
u+rw) but the php built in
is_writable is returning
false for this file.
It wasn't a running selinux, it wasn't a wrong configured php
open_basedir or php
safemode. It really turned out, that apache http refuesed to allow writing to a file outside than the configured home path of
Even a softlink created in
/srv/http linking to
/usr/share/webapps/dolibarr was not working.
What was working is to
mv /usr/share/webapps/dolibarr /srv/http and to adapt the
I am happy to announce a free as in freedome tool for increasing the privacy of your open source mattermost server.
It is called mattermost housekeeping and comes as a full blown cronjob/systemd service.
It is easy to install and cleanes up your database as well as your file system.
It is highly configurable but the default values are good enough to use it right away.
We are running our monitoring solution zabbix on an arch linux system.
Arch linux tends to be "up to date" since it philosophie is "patch current code base, not legacy".
I've updated the monitoring system and with that, the php version jumped from 7.4.x to 8.0.x.
After that, a lot of "widgets" (boxes) in the zabbix frontend displayed me a lot of the following error.
Required parameter $sql_parts follows optional parameter $table_alias [zabbix.php:22 → require_once() → ZBase->run() → CSettingsHelper::getGlobal() → CSettingsHelper::loadParams() → API::getApiService() → CRegistryFactory->getObject() → CApiService->__construct() → CApiService->pk() → CApiService->getTableSchema() → CAutoloader->loadClass() → require() in include/classes/core/CAutoloader.php:77]
I've researched it and found that the error exists in the
I've opened the issue Ticket ZBX-18984 and created the pull request 39 on the github source code.
Hopefully, this fix will make it quickly into the code. I've added a git patch file to the issue. You can download and apply it on your system.