played around with file synchronization tool syncthing v0.10.1
I played around with a file synchronisation tool called syncthing v0.10.1 and here is the outcome.
- config in '$HOME/.config/syncthing/config.xml'
- disable "global discovery"
- ignores softlinks
enable gui to outside
<gui enabled="true" tls="false"> <address>127.0.0.1:8080</address> </gui>
to (enable tls is optional)
<gui enabled="true" tls="true"> <address>0.0.0.0:8080</address> </gui>
You should add user name and password for gui authentication as soon as possbile.
change default directory
<folder id="default" path="/home/<user>/Sync" ro="false" rescanIntervalS="60" ignorePerms="false">
<folder id="default" path="/home/<user>/<your folder path>" ro="false" rescanIntervalS="60" ignorePerms="false">
- put a .stignore file into the root of your sharing directory
- // - comment (no effect)
- regular file name or file paths
- zero or more character but not directory separator
- ** - zero or more character with directory separator
- ? - single character that is not the directory separator
- matches in current directory only
- load patterns from a file
- negates the pattern (files that are not ignored)
The author does not allow comments to this entry
Display comments as Linear | Threaded