It is doable!
Or, you just do my step-by-step list.
- Download Thunderbird version 31.8
- Download Mail PassView
- Run mailpass view and note down all important informations
- Install Thunderbird
- Open thunderbird and import things (tools->import) - important import each single stuff (mails, contacts)
- Add your mail accounts
- Upgrade thunderbird
- Copy the thunderbird profile (c:\Users\
\AppData ...) to your linux pc
- Edit and update ~.mozilla-thunderbird|thunderbird/profiles.ini
The author does not allow comments to this entry