AwareInterface, Graylog2 with Logstash and Contributing to the new PHPUGHH website - PHP UserGroup
link to meetup event.
AwareInterface By Stev Leibelt
- reminder of dependency injection
- increases the readability of a class structure
- defined way of inject object/typ
- interface injection could lead to a project based rule to distinguish between mandatory and optional dependencies
- slides available hear.
Logstash and Graylog2 by Alexander Bernhardt
questions to the log
- what happens on the other server?
- what happens when and on what circumstance?
- what are you logging?
how to solve this?
By using Logstash, Redis and ElasicSearch, aggregate all and push all to a graylog2.
- graylog can do some kind of monitoring, known as streams.
- you can add a alert method to each stream.
- nagios can listen to a graylog stream.
- could not replace statsd or graphite
Talk And Call For PHPUGHH Website By Stephan Vock And Ole Michaelis
- two Pages for one user group, which one to choose?
- the usergroup decides to use the new page.
- you need to have installed jekyll, rake or use the vagrant box
- directory structure
- each speaker should pull his own talk below "talks"
How To Contribute
- fork repository
- git checkout -b feature/foo
- do the changes
- git commit
- pull request to the main repository
- github.io builds new page on its own
- git remote add upstream firstname.lastname@example.org:phpughh/phpughh.github.com
- git fetch upstream
- git merge upstream/master
- git push
- issues are available
- enhancement issues is the roadmap
- open issues if needed
- links available as ticket
- take a look to the bephpug (github)
The author does not allow comments to this entry
Display comments as Linear | Threaded