So, I really gave it a try and invested multiple hours. Either my spirit is not strong enough today, or it is currently not possible to synchronize owncloud 8.0.2 calenders with other applications.
To calm me down, here is a list of possible problems that are the reasons I failed currently with my mission.
What did I learned?
And finally, a list of most promising howtos (always have an eye to the creation date and the owncloud version used).
Auf Artikel ist ein toller Artikel über das Thema "Privacy Guide – Anleitung zur Wahrung der Privatsphäre im Internet" erschienen.
Dazu passend auch noch einmal der Link zum Privacy-Handbuch. Beides bitte dringend durchlesen und beachten.
I happy to announce the release of 1.1.0 of bazzlines requirement component for php. Important changes are:
- added example WithDisabledCondition
- added example WithDisabledItem
- added getConditions() method to RequirementInterface - this easies up disabling single conditions or single items (by using condition->getItems())
- added migration howto
- added version eye and scrutinizer coverage
- covered AbstractItem and AbstractCondition with unit test
- created AbstractItem that implements ItemInterface
- created IsDisabledInterface
- created ItemInterface
- created TestCase that is extended by all phpunit tests
- implemented IsDisabledInterface to AbstractCondition
- implemented IsDisabledInterface to Requirement
- refactored ConditionInterface, addItem now only accepts ItemInterface instead of IsMetInterface
- refactored Condition::getItems() - now returns plain php array
- renamed ConditionAbstract to AbstractCondition
- renamed and updated previous WithShutdown example to WithDisabledRequirement
- updated dependencies